Monday, December 14, 2009

A Baby

Dear Santa,

I thought that you had read my list of wants for Christmas this year but it seems that you over looked the one thing I really really wanted A Baby! So since Aunt Flow has decided to bless me with a visit this morning, I have now decided that it is time to call the doctor to get on the dreaded fertility drugs. So I guess I wasn't as good of a girl as I thought I was this year. Sad.

Sincerely,
Sweetness

Praying For A Miracle




For most of you this is a subject I haven't talked about freely. Its a pretty sensitive subject for me only because its something I am still excepting, understand & dealing with. This past September after trying for baby #2 for 6 months, having test after test done, having horrible cramps & bloating, to not having my monthly cycle for months at a time & completely feeling depressed about never getting answers to why; I was told that in order for me to have another child I would have to go on fertility treatments due to having a condition called PCOS (Polycysitc Ovary Syndrome)  The doctor told me it was a miracle that I ever conceived naturally & that Sweet Pea is a true blessing to be thankful for. So she said that she could put me on Clomiphene or Metformin & start treatment right away, but I told her not yet, that I still wanted to try naturally & that I wanted to read up on this to be informed before making a decision. Some of you may know I am not one to take medicine not even when I have a killer headache that makes my head feel like it is going to explode or when I am sick with the flu.. my usual method for healing is sleep soup & love from Stud Muffin & Sweet Pea. So for me to get on this medicine is really a challenge for me as a person (I know I am so stubborn). But it is something I am going to finally except & do because not only do I want another baby but so does Stud Muffin & Sweet Pea is in dyer need of a sibling!! So I made the decision to call my doctor this morning to see when I can start on the fertility! As I sit here waiting for 9 AM to make the call i feel nervous & scared & hopeful this will work! I have done a lot of research on this drug & I am curious to see as to how long it will take for me to conceive & how the side affects will be for me considering that with any drug there is always a side affect & one of the reasons I don't like medicine is because I seem to get all the side affects. I know that with any fertility drug my chances of having multiples are higher which is a little scary but I know that if that is what God has decided for us then it is what is meant to be. Also I know that I am suppose to start taking the medicine within 5 to 9 days of starting my monthly cycle & on the 7th day I should start to ovulate.. the one thing my body does not know how to do. So I am praying that this isn't a long process like some have to go through & that it is painless & non time consuming. But even if this does not work by 6 months I know there are other drugs out there that may. I am just praying for another miracle here so I hope that God hear's our prayers & will bless us with another child or two or six even(scary)! So keep us in your thoughts & prayers & hopefully baby Flores #2 will be on their way in 2010.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)