Monday, January 25, 2010

Baby this year Maybe??

So if you read my old blog you may have read about us wanting another baby {I also added it to this one too A Baby} & my condition called PCOS. My husband & I have been trying since last April to have another miracle baby & just recently I gave up & started looking into fertility only to find that the cost is just outrageous so we can't fit that into our budget just yet, so I just started to just except that its just not the right time & its seems its that our prayers have yet to be heard.

But today that little bit of hope that I seemed to of put on the self & ignore returned.. there are a lot of people I know that have babies that were born in 2008 the same year as Shiloh & so far I know of 4 of them being pregnant again. So call me odd, call it pure weirdness, call it me finding something to give me hope but I think with that I might have a chance in conceiving naturally too!! I mean it happened with Shiloh why wouldn't it happen again for us? My sister has the same condition & she conceived both her babies naturally. So I am hoping that for us we can as well. Knowing that all these people are pregnant again just gives me that much more drive & motivation to continue trying & I feel excited about this. So I have a lot of praying to do & I hope you can join me & say a prayer for us as well. We want so badly to add to our family & to give Shiloh a sibling.. we know that God has a plan for everyone we just pray that this is part of what he has instore for us. Will we have a baby in 2010 just maybe.. I think keeping the hope can only lead to a great outcome.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)