Saturday, January 23, 2010

I Can't Wait..

So I am getting really excited about moving... its less then a week away. Even though I am so over renting & so ready to be a home owner again, I am still excited to move to our new place that yes we are renting. The things I can't wait for:


I can't wait to have space again.
I can't wait to have an office/craft room again.
I can't wait to have a huge walk in closet that will fit all of our things & then some.
I can't wait to NOT HAVE THREE STORIES!!!
I can't wait to be some what settled in the town that we are probably going to be staying.. or at least I hope so.
I can't wait to start building friendships & start living again. {I haven't really ventured out where we currently live & made the efforts that I maybe should have to meet new people only because I knew we were moving again & where we live currently I haven't found the people to be as friendly as I had hoped.}
I can't wait to start attending church again on Sundays. I never really joined the church like I would have liked to because again I didn't want to build relationships only to say good bye. I have already found a beautiful church to attend right down the street from our new home & I can't wait to join.
I can't wait to have new appliances, new carpet & new lighting that is up to date. Where we live now its a bit dated & basic so its kind of boring.
I can't wait to be able to walk on the floors & not have the floors squeak. {Its been so annoying that when I go to check on Shiloh at night I almost wake her up every time because the floors squeak in every room where we are now.. that was the one thing I checked for when we looked for a new place.}
I can't wait to have full size washer & dryer again & not stackable ones.
I can't wait to not have to bring all my groceries from the car up a flight of stairs with a toddler in hand.
I can't wait till I can have my back windows open & have privacy & not feel like everyone is looking in who walks by.
I can't wait to have an actual two car garage again so that both of our vehicles car park inside.
I can't wait to have central heat & not these retarded wall heaters that in my opinion do not work well at all.
I can't wait to have an actual laundry room & not a small closet in Shiloh's bathroom for the washer & dryer.
The biggest thing I can't wait for is having my husband home before 8:00 PM on work nights & for him to not be tired all the time & be able to eat dinner as a family again.
So once the move is done & over with I will be one happy camper.. until then I am running around packing, stressing about not getting it all done & having lots of sleepless night because I have a million thoughts running through my head about moving ugh :-) Good Times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)