Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Love Ikea

So yesterday on Stephen's day off we went to IKEA.. & I love going there.. every time I get super excited {can we say dork}, there is just something about that store that gets me all creative thinking like. We also for the first time had lunch at IKEA & it was yummy! I was always nervous to eat there but then everyone was telling we how good there food is & I can now say it is true. There chicken alfredo yummy & there marinara with meatballs so good!! OK enough food talk this blog is about IKEA LOL. We need to find some things for our new place & so we found quite a few things. I am so excited to go to Oregon IKEA & buy all of these things next month. {we drive there to shop for expensive things so we don't have to pay tax}. So here are a few of the things we are thinking of purchasing we are also going to go to The Old Cannery & look around too because they have a lot of awesome things too I hear!


{My Stephen Wheeling Shiloh In}




{We need to get Shiloh a new dresser & I love this one}




{We are going to get this bench for our entry.. unless we find one we like better}




{Love Love Love This Mirror!! We are For Sure Buying This}




{Burnt Orange Baby.. futon for our Office}




{Soon but not yet we will be buying Shiloh this toddler bed but in White}




& that is it for now.. let me know your thoughts if you have any! Smiles :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)