Monday, February 22, 2010

Not Me Monday


So on Friday I went grocery shopping alone.. yes you heard me correctly ALONE.. no Shiloh or Stephen. I think this is probably only the second time I have ever done this since getting married or having Shiloh.. crazy right! Anyways.. on the way home I was stuck in traffic & behind an unmarked brown creepy van. It was beautiful day out so I had my sunroof open & windows down jamming to my music when I noticed the guy in the creep van staring at me.. I looked away really fast & when I looked back he had rolled his window up just so I could only see his eyes {creepy}. So it of course was NOT ME who starting having anxiety of the creeping van following me home & kidnapping me as I unload my car.. no I would never think that this creepy unmarked van had a driver that kidnaps people.. especially not mom's who have no make up on & her hair a mess.. I mean why would I ever think something so crazy.. I guess its because our country has turned into such a scary place & its NOT ME that now has a constant fear that lives within her on a daily basis.

So we have all been pretty sick in our house.. so sick that on Saturday I woke up with a fever of 102.. so it was NOT ME who in a panic call my mommy {yes I refer to her as mommy when something is wrong & I am not ashamed} asking her what could possibly wrong with me. I mean what 20 something still calls her mom when she is sick? I then did not almost start crying when she told me she thought I had strep.. no I would never be so afraid of a cold. So after hanging up with my mommy I get Shiloh & myself dressed & head to the urgent care. Once I arrived the front desk asked my symptoms.. & it was NOT ME who then replied in a whisper afraid others would hear me & freak out when I said "I think I have strep". Then it was NOT ME who then had to wear a mask while she waited to be seen either :-(

So my loving caring husband allowed me to sleep in on Sunday since for the last week Shiloh has been up every night due to her cough.. crying & having a hard time falling back a sleep & its been me getting her since Stephen has to work. So it was NOT ME who took full advantage of this & slept till almost noon.. no way what mom sleeps till noon unless she works a night shift.. not this mama! Thanks hubby I love you!

Well that is this weeks not me mama for ya! If you enjoy mine then you should head over to MckMama's & read some of the ones posted on her page as well!  

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)