Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Positive Attitude

So my last posting was me in rare form. I am usually open minded, positive, happy & can handle most things that are thrown my way good or bad.

Last night for some reason I let money of all things get to me & bring me to a place that I rarely visit. But today I woke up thinking positive happy thoughts. I told myself that this is just a bump in the road & if anyone can get over it, it would be us. We are a strong family who has had many bumps in the road but we always get over it & move forward. So I just needed a good nights rest to assure myself that we will be OK.

I have applied for a lot of positions since last night.. but when I sit down & look at the income I would make & then what daycare cost & gas.. it is kind of a wash.. unless I make more then what most would pay.. so we will see. I applied at the bank, I have always wanted a bank job. There is just something about working in a bank that sounds so interesting. I also applied at the hospital.. I have no experience in the medical field so I am not even sure I qualify.. but will see.. that would be nice too so I can gain experience. I also applied at many other openings in the area so now its just a waiting game. So will see if I receive any call backs & if the pay is what I am need to make it worth while.

So I wanted to let everyone know I am in much better spirits this afternoon.. thinking happy thoughts & appreciating all that I have.. because our situation is nothing compared to others so I need to remind myself of that.

{Plus with this sweet face to look at each day how could I possibly be down}

Hope everyone is having a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)