Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sippy Cup Dilemma

So I am tired today.. beyond tired. Shiloh was up on & off all night due to being sick {so I think that is why} so I finally just brought her in our room early this morning. I then woke up to her kicking me in the face babbling who knows what with the cutest smile ever. So I bring her downstairs half awake but knowing this is the start of the day at a quarter to eight. So I decided to be a nice mommy {especially since I am tired} & give her dry cereal & her milk to have in the living room. So I am sitting here glancing over at her on the other end of the couch & notice she spills her cereal so I ask her to pick it up.. & surprisingly she does. I then see her trying to get the milk out of her sipping cup into her bowl of dry cereal & I tell her no. I then see her dump ALL the cereal onto the couch so I go over there to pick it up & find that she has poured her milk all over two of the couch cushions. So I take the milk away tell her that was very bad & I am now washing the two couch covers. I just don't get how a 17 month old knows or why she even wants to spill her milk purposely on things. This isn't the first time she has done this & I am sure it is not the last but I just don't get it. I try to find sippy cups that she won't figure it out on how to get the milk out but I have been so unsuccessful. I don't think there is a sippy cup out there that does not spill or leak. If you know of or have ones that don't leak or spill please do share.

My couch now as I am washing the covers
This is Shiloh & the "I AM A MONSTER" look
This "I love making mommy work early in the morning" look

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)