Wednesday, March 3, 2010

New House Decor

So we are still needing things to fill our new home & I am so excited about our recent buys. I wanted to share them all with you!

I found this beautiful pot for my porch at Marshall's for $14.99. I love the color & I can't wait to go buy my flowers for it. Also the color is so pretty & it's the perfect start for my front porch.

We finally bought our futon for our 3rd bedroom for when guest come & stay. I love it! We bought it at IKEA for only $299.99 & I decided to go with a neutral color so I could find some fun colors to put with it & in the room.

So I found these pillows that are exactly what I was looking for. Again I found these at Marshall's & I LOVE THEM! $24.99 for both! {Marshall's is my new favorite store}

Our Master Bedroom! So we bought a new bedroom set last year & in our old place we didn't have enough room for nightstands. But in our new home we have a TON of room for nightstands & more! I found two new nightstands & I am so excited about them. I wanted us to each have different ones. Stephen needs draws because he likes to keep a lot of stuff near him as he sleeps. {Why? I haven't a clue but he is the hordder of the family LOL J/K} So we found this one that is super cute & has a draw & a basket for all his nick nacks.

For me I just needed something for my pictures, house phone, book & lamp. I don't need draws just something simple. So I found this one & I love it! Both night stands were purchased at Marshall's & one was $40 & the other $50.

So here is half of our room.. & I love it. Country with a bit of romance❤
Eventually I want to add an oversized armchair & ottoman.. but that will be in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)