Friday, April 16, 2010

Little Miss Independent!

So my dear sweet 18 month old is turning into quite the big girl. She loves her new bed. In fact for 5 nights straight now she has slept through the night in her own bed. When its time to go night night we tell her lets brush our teeth & then get in our big girl bed & she gets up & walks to the stairs. She also now lets me know when she is ready for bed or a nap too.

Today she got up from playing grabbed pink {her blanket} & went up the stairs & was shaking the gate. So I let her through & she ran to her room & starting shaking the gate on her door so I put her in her room. She looks back at me & says "nigh nigh" climbs in her bed & covers herself up & goes "Muah". I was in such shock.. for someone who would scream & cry & throw everything out of her crib that she could & then would scream for as long as possible until we saved her from going to nigh nigh in her crib.. to telling me its nigh nigh time.. is amazing!

I feel so much better each day now that I don't have to share my bed with her or have to get up at night & save her from her bed. The girl LOVES her new toddler bed & I couldn't be more excited & proud. She is becoming so independent {just like me} & I love it but at the same time it makes me sad. She is growing way too fast!! I want her to stay my sweet baby forever.

Shiloh is Little Miss Independent that is for sure❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)