Monday, May 10, 2010

Baby Flores #2

On a drive we were taking on Sunday, Stephen & I got to talking about Baby Flores #2 & I have come to the conclusion that I may be further a long then we thought & here is why:

Back in March I started to get super tired, crazy & not so crazy cravings, peeing very often way more then normal, putting on a little extra weight, nauseous & more recently dizzy. In April right around the time my menstrual cycle was due I started spotting I thought humm this is odd.. the second day it was a little heavier but not by much & then by day four it was almost gone & that is when I started the fertility & then on day five it was gone.. I thought it was due to the fertility but now I am thinking it was implantation bleeding. If that be the case that would put me at 11 weeks prego.. which is crazy to me because the nauseousness didn't last very long & I actually feel pretty good and the only thing that reminds me that I am prego are constantly being super tired, cravings , extremely sore tatas & the bump that is visible. So if I am not that far along then there is a really good possibility it is twins since I am already pooping out.

As of now the pregnancy has been treating me well. I can actually take my prenatal vitamins & not get sick.. with Shiloh I had to switch to Flintstone Gummies & I could not keep a thing down except fruits, veggies & McDonald's. With this little Turkey I am able to eat EVERYTHING & I am loving it! I am having a hard time getting comfy & the closterfobic feeling has begun as well so I thinking because of that I am even more tired. I am still having dizzy spells from time to time & that is not fun but manageable now. But other then that I feel great.. I have the normal changes going on that come with pregnancy but nothing I can't handle. So its pretty nice.

I have my first Ultra Sound on June 9th so at that point we can see if there are two viable sacks or just one.. & if I am as far along as I think we are I may even find out the sex at that point too. I do however plan on calling the doctor tomorrow to see if I should come in sooner because I have to make sure to get the RhoGam shot because I am RH negative & I can't miss that.

We are still over joyed with excitement & feel so blessed to have this new life we have created growing in my belly. We are practicing names with Shiloh & getting her ready to be a big sister. I feel like a million pounds have been lifted off my shoulders & I no longer have to stress about having at least one more baby.. because our wish has come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)