Thursday, May 6, 2010

Fertility Update

***FYI you may find that I share TMI but if don't want to know then DON'T Read :-)***
This post is intended for others who have had or are having fertility problems, questions & or are going through fertility treatments as I am or for the general reader curious as to what taking fertility entails!

So I haven't really shared my progress with you about my fertility & how it has been going. To be honest I didn't think I would have much to share... well I was wrong.
 
I started the pill clomid on April 5th and finished my first round on April 9th which where my cycle days 4 through 8. I didn't notice any changes.. no side effects nothing. The only thing that changed was my period was gone no more.. which means it only lasted 4 1/2 days.. well for me that is a dream come true because I NEVER have a short period it is always 7 days no matter what. So this was a nice thing to of come out of taking fertility.

So I started tracking for ovulation on the 10th day as instructed.. I went through two packs to be exact because on my last two sticks cycle days 23 & 24 it said I was ovulating. I was so excited because I didn't think I would.. I thought for sure I would have to have the clomid dosage upped.. so when I saw the two lines I jumped for joy. So I am sure you know what happened after that.

I want to say a week after I ovulated I started to feel different.. tingles in my chest area, nauseous {I always feel nauseous but a lot more then normal}, VERY EMOTIONAL.. I mean I couldn't even watch my tv programs & not cry & I am not a cry baby, clothes aren't fitting, I am super sensitive to light, & I am super tired ALL the time again!! Then the dizziness kicked in. I couldn't turn back to look at Shiloh in the car or I would get nauseous & dizzy, I could get up too fast.. dizzy, I could close my eyes to try & stop feeling dizzy & the room would feel like it was spinning, I could be sitting doing nothing.. dizzy.. anything I did or didn't do I was dizzy. So On Saturday I thought why not test you never know it may work.. but deep down I knew it was too soon.. so of course it was a BFN {Big Fat Negative}!

So now we are on cycle day 34.. well 35 since it is going to be after mid night when I post this :-) Then yesterday I had it bad.. I couldn't do anything! I couldn't pick Shiloh up, I couldn't move fast, I couldn't sit, lay or stand nothing.. it all made me dizzy. So I had to sit the entire afternoon on the couch until Stephen was home feeling like I could pass out at anytime. {This is not easy when you have a very active toddler mind you & its super scary! } Stephen of course asked if I had eaten.. I said yes.. everything in site! He then asked if I had water or fluids I said yes all day & it is making me need to pee every 20 mins! So then his response.. weird. Typical Male Response I must add LOL

Well then today I woke up feeling a little better.. I could still feel the dizziness in the back of my head but I was trying so hard to ignore it. Well we all got ready to start our day & it hit me.. dizzy again! Ugh I was so annoyed so I ate a Kellogs Bar.. didn't help.. had coffee.. made it worse.. then we get to the mall.. & I start feeling it a 100 times worse then ever. So I tell Stephen we need to go. It probably didn't help that I was in a panic because I forgot to pay our rent.. that is another thing that is happening.. I am forgetting EVERYTHING! But we head home.. after a few stops at some stores to pick up my next round of fertility {since I should start my next cycle soon} & some lunch. We arrive at home. I ate.. & I still felt horrible so I go & lay down.. I am shaking & starting to sweat which is never a good sign. So I call Dr. M.. leave a message & wait for a returned call.

2:45pm Nurse J calls me back.. I tell her what is happening & that its scaring me because it stats on the prescription if feeling the exact way that I am to call your physician immediately! She said she is not sure & wants to see what Dr. M recommends & that she will call me back in a little while to not leave. So I wait.. & wait & wait.. & by 5pm I am freaking out because its so bad that I now can barely sit up. So I call the nurse & hear the message the office is now closed.. so I hang up & call my mom.. she said to call back & get the on call Dr. So as I was doing so Nurse J was calling.. she told me to take a HPT {home pregnancy test} & said to call them in the morning to schedule some blood work to be done if it was negative {& of course it was negative. With Shiloh a home test didn't work for me & a blood test barely showed at 4 weeks & they had to retest me}.. so now I have been in bed most of the day & I am still super dizzy & wondering am I or am I not.. ??

The waiting is killing me.. but we shall know soon what is going on. If I am not .. well then I am not sure how much more of these fertility treatments I can take.. they are making me a crazy dizzy lady who cries over the small things & I don't know if I like that person very much & if I can handle 6 more months of her.. so I pray God is deciding its time for us soon to have baby #2 or I may just have to put my hopes on the shelf for now & take a break.. even if its against my Dr. orders & could lesson my chances even more.. because of my other medical condition that could return at anytime & ruin it ALL.

So I am praying that I am & that the blood test will show that. I pray that what ever this is will leave me soon & I can feel like myself again & most of all I pray that everything will turn out okay & that my health issues will still allow me to have another child & soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)