Monday, May 17, 2010

Growing Belly

So as you all have heard we are FINALLY pregnant!! YAY after a year & A half of trying, tears, fear, fertility & frustration our prayers have been answered. We are still so excited & over joyed with this news & we can't wait to meet this new bean!

I have to tell you though I am a little lost when it comes to figuring out how far a long I am & its driving me a bit crazy!!! With Shiloh my doctor told me right away that I was barely 4 weeks with her when I had my blood test. But with this one they haven't told me & I don't have my first ultra sound until June 9th. For me that feels like forever away!!

Since March I have had a feeling I was pregnant.. you sometimes you just know. But I swear I took about 4 or 5 HPT & they were all negative! So I was like man it must just be me wanted it so bad now that I am just thinking I am. Then in April I had a visit from Auntie Flow, but now I am thinking it was not her visiting at all. Maybe I am actually further a long then we thought.. instead of 6 weeks along I could be 12 weeks along. I know that is a big jump but my cycle is very weird.

I just feel like I am really big for only being 6 weeks. I know they say with your second you show a lot sooner.. but I already have a bump & its not one I can really hide anymore! I mean maybe its twins but even then am I already suppose to be showing? I just want to know LOL

Here is the BIG BELLY

I am one of those people that while pregnant I am very organized, I have everything planned out & set within the first trimester & I am crazy with anxiety!! So this not knowing if I am due in November or January is killing me. Also not knowing if it is twins is as well.. I am so not good at having patients when it comes to baby LOL I wanna know now I don't want to wait & when it comes to the sex I wish you knew right away because it seems to take for ever to get to the 18th week to know!

Other then me feeling huge, I am actually feeling really good. I am still adjusting to being tired all the time but other then that no sickness or feeling nauseous {unless in the car} since March & the dizziness only appears when I need to eat or fluids. Eating & smells aren't an issue with this pregnancy either.. I want to eat EVERYTHING & I do LOL! With Shiloh I was only able to eat fruit, veggies & cheese burgers from McDonald's & if Stephen was going to cook I had to have him open all the windows & I had to shut myself in our room. I am using the bathroom a LOT & that gets frustrating at night because already I am having a hard time sleeping & getting comfy so it seems like once I am comfy I have to run to the bathroom. Emotionally I feel good, I am super sensitive though & I have purposely been avoiding anyone who is negative because I don't want to have any stress in this pregnancy like I did with Shiloh. I find that watching anything that is the least bit sad brings me to tears & even balling like a baby LOL & I am back & forth on certain things that I normally wouldn't be that way with. My tata's don't seem bigger just full & they are finally not hurting anymore.. well not like they were.

So with this pregnancy we are off to a good start.. I can't wait for June 9th to find out how far a long I am & if there is one or two beans in the belly. I think we are set on our names & we are already making a list of things we are going to need when baby comes!

I will try & post as often as I can with this pregnancy so I have a journal to reflect on later & so all of you can hear about my progress.. so stay tuned for more Baby Flores News to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)