Saturday, May 29, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me

So today is my 29th Birthday.. for some this means nothing.. for me it means my last year in my 20's!! I mean how sad is that? My 20's were on heck of a decade.

Let's see. At 20 I had an amazing job was in an adult relationship, met some of my bestest friends. Lived on my own & learned what adult responsibilities are.
21 was one crazy year full of legal drinking in bars, heart ache, job changes & new experianes.
By 22 I was over the bad relationships, moved to Florida to be with my family, went through some crazy parting & had many job changes.
23 was a year that I realized that parting is not always as fun as it once seemed, boys are still mean & that my heart belongs on the west coast.
At 24 I was a work a holic at an amazing company, closed off & over the desert so I moved to Oregon which meant new friendships, new relationships & learning what it was like to be unemployed & broke.
25 was a year of illness, heartache, lost friendships & depression.. a year that was not so great for me.
By 26 I was over the drama, over the tears & learned what it was like to live & have real love in my life. Found the man I was going to marry & learned I was going to be a mom.
When I turned 27 I was married to the most amazing man, became a mommy & my heart was content.
At 28 we moved to the most amazing city, started a new & started trying for baby #2.
Now 29 my last year in my twenties, so far I know we are expecting our second baby YAY, Shiloh is growing up faster then I'd like, we live in a cute town in a cute home, friendships have been mended & married life is more amazing then it was 2 years ago.

So lets see how the last year of my 20's plays out & how my 30's treat me.. I am sure its just going to get better & better so stay tuned :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)