Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Oh The Joy's Of Pregnancy

So up until the last few days I was feeling pretty good aside from being tired exhausted.. then the nausea kicked in. I thought I was going to have a smooth sailing pregnancy this time around which was leading me to believe it was a BOY. I mean with all the cravings I have been having it has made it interesting since I never had them with Shiloh. But now that nausea has joined me I am starting to think GIRL.

I am so exhausted.. it doesn't matter if I sleep 8 hours or 12 hours a night I am still so tired the next day. I can nap during the day & be in bed by 9pm & still exhausted. I have zero energy & no idea how to handle it. When I was pregnant with Shiloh even though I was sick I was still a clean freak... I would clean get sick nap then wake up & clean some more. I couldn't handle the house being a mess & seeing it a mess made me sick. With this pregnancy my house looks like a daycare is run out of it & the laundry is everywhere.. I have ZERO energy to pick up toys, fold laundry, do laundry, put dishes away, clean dishes & cooking well it only gets done because we have to eat & well eating makes me feel a little better. But we have had hamburger helper nights more often now & I have my hubby make that LOL. I can't stand my house being a mess its actually depressing me.. my husband doesn't want me to clean with cleaning products so the bathrooms are so gross {I can't get mad at Stephen either because he already does so much} I just feel so helpless.. I try to get up the motivation to clean & I either get dizzy or I am so tired I can't do it.

The last few days I have been getting pretty nauseous.. well today its full effect! I can't do anything.. I am at the point where I just wish I could get sick so I would feel some what better but then I know after that I will want to sleep & well my child & napping when she is not ready is a nightmare. It seems as long as I drink water, lay down or stuff my face I am okay.. but its hard when you have a toddler who wants to play & I just don't have the energy to. Also eating has become a challenge because I have to eat small portions & I tend to forget & stuff my face & then I am so full I am sick & can't sleep, I can't even eat the normal size helpings I would when I wasn't pregnant & that to me makes me think TWINS because they say with twins your are completely exhausted from your body having to do double the work & that your appetite is huge but that you can't eat as much because you don't have as much room since there are two babies in the belly. I hope this ends soon so that our lives aren't too crazy the next 7 or 8 months.. but if not oh well.. its all worth it to have another baby {s} & to give Shiloh a sibling. So I am going to cross my fingers this won't last my entire pregnancy like it did with Shiloh.

Here is my bump as of May 23rd I am still not sure how far along I am so I am just going to say 6 or 7 weeks.. its still growing fast.. but I am still at the "is she getting fat or is she pregnant stage"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)