Monday, June 28, 2010

Life is Good

So I am super excited today was the first day in weeks that I actually felt well. I was up with energy & I have just kept going. Could this be the end of the nasty morning sickness I have been experiencing? I didn't even nap today which is a first for me. I cleaned my nasty floors & kitchen FINALLY & not once did I get dizzy. I am so happy that I was able to get this done because its been super depressing not feeling well enough to take care of my mommy & wifey duties. Poor Stephen has had to do most the cleaning up & yesterday cleaned the bathrooms for me. I was actually thinking of looking into a maid service if I hadn't started feeling well.. but thank goodness my first trimester is coming to an end & I am starting to feel normal again. I honestly don't even feel pregnant aside from the need to pee {which has not been as often} & the want to sleep that is in the back of my mind that I am ignoring :-) I am so happy & I pray it continues. Only two weeks left & I will be in my second trimester & I can't wait.

Yesterday Stephen, Shiloh & I went to the Taste of Tacoma.. it was nice to get out of the house & enjoy the sunshine. I even got a little pink on my shoulders. There were so many food venues there I had a hard time choosing what to eat. I settled for a Mango Lemonade {which wasn't that great}, Garlic Fries which are my FAVORITE & Elephant ears yummy. My belly was happy :-) We walked around & checked out the rides but poor Shiloh was still too little to ride. We then sat & listen to some music while Shiloh danced around & then once the music turned into a rapper singing about lost love we decided it was time to head out LOL

Shiloh enjoying the music & dancing away.. our dancing queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)