Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tomorrow Is Almost Here!

So tomorrow is finally approaching.. after a little over a month of waiting we are finally going to the doctor to have our very first Ultra Sound with our little Bean. I can't wait to finally have peace of mind that the baby is doing well & that we really are pregnant after all this time.

I know me worrying something is wrong is so silly & so unnecessary but I am a worry wort & I have the worst anxiety & when pregnant its tripled. I keep asking myself am I really pregnant? Is this real? I just feel like we tried for so long to have another baby & all the agony of not being pregnant each month that went by.. that now that it has happened its just seems like a dream I guess.

I feel so fortunate to be pregnant & to have the miracle of experiencing pregnancy & motherhood all over again. I honestly was scared the fertility would take months or not work at all & look at me now.. it only took one cycle.. how lucky do I feel? I tell you I have been thanking the man about now daily for all the miracles he has blessed me with.

I can't wait for tomorrow & to see if we are blessed with one baby or two & to see how far along I am. I can't wait to have the reassurance from the doctor that baby is just fine. I also can't wait to get on some medicine to help with this sickness I have felt so I can be more useful to Shiloh & Stephen instead of just laying around all the time feeling like death is upon me.

So be on the lookout for some of the first photo's of our Little Bean tomorrow & for me to tell you all about our doctor visit. I will be praying for wonderful news & a healthy baby as I have everyday since we found out we were expecting Bean #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)