Monday, June 7, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday


Top 2 Books

1. Well I am not much a reader never have been. But the books I do read I have loved. My favorite book in high school & the best book I have EVER read. Was Go Ask Alice. It is a sad book about a girl with many life struggles at a very young age. Its her diary & I tell you after I read this book I realized my life was not that bad. It really helped me to see that there are worse things in the world then just my issues I was having growing up. It really helped me to understand life a little better & to have more direction for a better life too. I am so glad my social worker had me read it & I still to this day LOVE this book! Too bad someone borrowed it & never returned it. I still have to buy another copy.
 
2. My second book would have to be sTori Telling. I guess I love diaries or books about others LOL. I love Tori & I love what she writes. It helped me to understand her better as a person & it was a really good read. I think it made me just love her that much more :-) I also have read her Mommywood book & that is another favorite of mine as well. 

 Most of you probably thought I would have The Twilight series on here & yes I am in love with Twilight but I still need to finish reading the first book before I can consider it my fav. But what I have read so far it is by far the hardest book to put down.. I just need to find more time to pick it back up. So once I am done with the series ask me again what my fav. books are & I am sure it will be ALL Twilight :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)