Thursday, July 15, 2010

As A Mom..

{photo taken by: Abbi Everest of Shiloh March of 2009}
As a mom I often find myself watching my daughter run so carefree, happy & with no worry. At those moments I pray for her... & I pray she will always continue to light up a room & not have the weight of the world on her shoulders.

As a mom I pray that my children will not have to know the fear of hurt so deep that nothing makes it better.. I pray that I can always protect them from all harm.

As a mom I pray that my children will always have faith in the good & not let the bad or negative take control.. I pray that I can always help them find the positive & let them know they are never alone.

As a mom I pray that my children treat others kindly & that they make sure to follow their hearts even if someone tries to tell them they are wrong or tries to break them.. I pray that I can always be their strength when they have none left.

As a mom I pray that my children never judge or hate.. I pray that I can always instill love & acceptance in their hearts.

As a mom I pray that my children will know & learn that drugs & addiction kill & lead to a hard struggle in life.. I pray that I can teach them wrong from right & give them the strength & confidence to say no.

As a mom I pray that my children love & are loved in return.. I pray that my husband & I can show them how wonderful being in love is & how amazing it is to have someone to share your life with.

As a mom I pray that my children will continue to shine bright, always have a loving heart, set goals & make decisions that will only be for the better.. I pray that I can teach them all the good & protect them from all the bad.

As a mom I pray my kids know that I vow to Always Protect Them no matter the situation, no matter the money, no matter the time, no matter their age.. as their mother I made that my life duty the day they were conceived.. they will always be my babies.

As a mother my children are my life, my everything & I pray & I pray.. & I know that even though I want to protect them from EVERYTHING somethings I can not control.. but I still continue to pray & protect & I will do so as long as I am a mother.


-As a mother I am over protective, paranoid & I trust no one.. its sad.. but that is the world we live in these days.. & if that is what it takes to keep my children safe.. I will go to the ends of the earth to do just that. Some don't agree with my ways & rules.. but these are my children.. & my love for them is deeper with every moment.. & I know I am doing what is best for them.

What do you pray for when it comes to your loved ones?

~This was written by me {Melissa Flores} with nothing but love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)