Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Baby Update @ 12 Weeks

Today I had my check up. I am 12 weeks YAY. Today at my appointment we did what they call admissions where they get my history, go over procedure & how they do things. Also received my hospital info & some sample stuff. Then after I had my check up with the doctor. I was a little scared at first when she couldn't find the heart beat but then when she did it was good & strong at 160. After the appointment I had to go up to the lab to have some blood work done which is never fun & I had the same lady who left a huge bruise on me the last time.

I talked to the doctor about my allergies & she told me to try Zyrtec since Benadryl & Claritin. did nothing for me. She said if that doesn't work she can call me in a prescription. We also talked about my stomach issues & how eating has become a nightmare & she said to just keep eating small portions & no fatty foods & to stay away from the fiber cause it can either be my friend or the complete opposite. She said if the problem is not gone by 14 or 15 weeks to let them know it could be something else.

Other then that Bean is doing well & I will go back to see her August 4th & then again at 20 weeks, so right around the first week of September & that is when we will find out the sex. Also at my next visit I will have my blood work done on baby to see if the baby has downs & to see if I am a carrier of cystic fibrosis.

So now back to the heat we are getting.. ugh how I dream of having A/C again one day!! Its no fun being pregnant and boiling hot :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)