Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Fives





Just Me and My Life



Here are my Friday Fives..  {Wish List}
oh & I may have more then one answer for each wish list item oops!


1.  Here in Washington A/C is uncommon {I know its so crazy to me too} so I would love for our next place weather it be a rental or us buying to have A/C.. no it MUST have A/C I can't stand being hot!
 

2. I would love to be physically fit!! So I would love to have Jillian Michael's come visit us for a week & get us in shape!! So that I can have her body & Steven can have Taylor Lautner's body hehe.. it could happen!


3. I love my Edge but in all honesty I know that I am going to need more room once this new baby arrives. It just does not have a ton of trunk space.. I mean it has decent trunk space but not enough for two kids two & under & all our stuff. Plus I think having a third row would be nice for out of town guest so that we don't have to take 2 cars. So I wouldn't mind any of these 3 vehicles.

Ford Flex


Ford Expedition

Toyota Sequoia
But if Stephen gets a truck then I am getting a car.. I don't want 2 gas guzzlers!!

So I would be just as happy with a Passat Wagon.. I love my German Cars!

4. I really want to take Shiloh to Disney World & have the whole Disney experience. I mean we have taken her to Animal kingdom & Epcot but I want to stay at a fancy hotel for a few nights & go to Disney World.. let her get her hair done up like a princess & just have all the magic.


5. My last thing my wish list would be to go on a Honey Moon with my Hubby. We never had one so  I would love to get away & go somewhere just the two of us to relax & enjoy each other without worrying about my babies. So I would take a ticket to any of these locations!!!


St. Lucia

Greece

Sandal's Jamaica

or even a Cruise in the Caribbean would be n nice :-)


1 comment:

  1. I am loving your list! I want to add Jillian Michaels to my list too!! Thanks for doing my Friday Fives! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)