Thursday, July 29, 2010

Friday Fives






Just Me and My Life



1. If you could be on a show(talk show, game show...) which one would you pick?

I also LOVE Live with Regis & Kelly & would love to be on their show:

2. What was your first job?

I was a telemarketer for a travel agency.. yes I was the annoying personal calling going "Congratulations you just won a 5 night stay at our Bahamas resort" yep that was me in 9th & 10th grade.. it was good money so whatev..




3. What's one of your guilty pleasure?

I am not much of a sweet tooth but since I have this bean in my belly I have fallen in love with Chocolate Covered Pretzel's OMG so good let me tell ya!


Okay for this I have more then one so another huge guilty pleasure of mine are my ABC Soaps.. I have watched them since middle school religiously!!



4. Would you ever vacation alone?

I guess it would depend on where too. I am not one to do stuff out in public alone.. I still feel nervous going to eat out even now with Shiloh {I know weird} but I am getting ready to go to California for my Best Friends Wedding next month without my hubby or Shiloh. This will be a first for me since I have been married. I always travel with Stephen or Shiloh.. I am nervous but I can't wait!!!



5. Democrat, Republican, or Independent..or maybe even Green Party (whatever that is)?

I am what I call a private party.. I have learned that talking politics can ruin relationships so I keep my political views private ;-)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETH!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love your answers!! Thanks for the birthday wishes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)