Saturday, July 3, 2010

I Forgot To Knock On Wood

So I know I said I was feeling better.. but I was wrong.. I called it too soon & forgot to knock on wood. Although my sickness is not nearly as bad as it was. I am still getting horrible stomach aches when I eat. Especially any kind of meat or chicken. Bread & I are not friends, Milk taste & sounds so good but does not sit well, chocolate hahaha yeah we stopped speaking long ago & well fruit forget about it. I have another check up on July 7th so I am going to talk to them about testing me for the diabetes early since I am borderline without being pregnant & since sugar seems to be what really cause me trouble thus far. I also have had the horrible allergies visiting & oh how unpleasant that is. I have tried Benadryl but that is a joke does nothing for me, doesn't even put me to sleep. So back to taking Unisom I go. I just am not a medicine person never have been so I am not liking having to take the Unisom to help me sleep & feel well. It kind of scares me. I have attempted taking the prenatal's again & well that still makes me nauseous & want to barf so per doctors orders I am not taking them. I have even attempted the Flinstones on days I feel well & that kills the feel good feeling & puts me back to being a couch potato.

Other then not feeling well. I feel like I am getting huge & not necessarily in the oh look at that cute pregnant girl way.. more like WOW did Melissa eat the entire McDonald's or has she become addicted to the twinkies.. its not cute I feel so big its depressing. I just don't get it for someone who is not eating nearly as much as she was. But hopefully my belly will turn more round & I will start to have the cute prego belly like I did with Shiloh soon.

So I am done with my ranting & being negative.. I am not really a negative person so I hope you all don't have that impression of me & I hope you all know that I am OVER THE MOON about this baby & all this nasty sicky fatty stuff is just hard for me cause I am not one to get sick & I don't like feeling big. I can't wait to meet this little bean & I can't wait for Shiloh to meet her new sister or brother. I just know that she is going to be tickled pink about having a real live baby around all the time here in the next 5 1/2 months. I know she is going to love it.. I mean the child LOVES her babies & her Kylie Kay so I know this baby is going to have one proud protective big sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)