Monday, July 12, 2010

Not Me/Not My Child Monday

Mckmama- Not Me Monday

It is Not Me who has decided to start her Not Me Monday's again. It is Not Me who has missed this blog carnival & sharing all my Not Me Moments :-)
 
It was Not Me who forgot to take her 12 week belly photo.. nope I would not forget to do that LOL so here is my 13 week photo instead.




This week I was feeling great no morning sickness YAY but it was Not Me who still was out of commission because she has found that she has horrible Allergies!!
 
It was Not Me who allowed my father in law to give my child desert before dinner when we were at Red Robbin on Friday.. no way I would never allow her to have a strawberry milk shake before her dinner.. but I did & it was so cute watching them together :-)




 

 
Mckmama- Not Me Monday

It is Not My Child who once again refuses to sleep in her bed in her room.. nor is it my child who cries so hard when we try to get her to sleep in her bed that she cries so hard that she breaks out in hives & diarrhea so then she has a horrible diaper rash.. no way Not My Child.. :-(

It was most certainly Not My Child who yesterday decided she was going to clean her Gammy's toilet with the toilet brush no way she is not that smart... & it most definitely was Not My Child who decided she should clean her teeth with the same toilet brush.. YUCK I mean my child has more smarts then that.. I mean look at this sweet face how could she.




 
Happy Monday My Friends.. Hope your week started with a smile I know mine has :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)