Monday, July 26, 2010

BIG 3 0 Today!

Stephen's is 30
So I love my hubby he is one of the most amazing men I have ever met. Today he turns 30. I thought that it was only appropriate to list 30 things as to why I love him so much & why I am so blessed to be his Wifey❤
  1. He never stopped chasing me or trying to win my heart.. even though I ran like hell.. he never gave up.. & I am so glad I gave in.
  2. My Parents LOVE him... sometimes I think more then me {J/K}
  3. Together we made Two Miracles one being our Princess Shiloh & the second being our Bean that is still incubating in my belly.
  4. He still really HOT & looks really Young for 30.
  5. One of the hardest working & most dedicated men I know.. has been at his job for 14 years & still loves what he does.. & still works 12 to 14 hour days.
  6. Can say goodnight & before he is done with his sentence he is already snoring.
  7. He has blessed me with amazing in-laws & extended family!
  8. Loves me even more after 2 pregnancies {I am not the most pleasant person while prego}
  9. I love that he loves to watch ton's of food channels & tells me all the time he wants to be a Chef but the only thing he cooks me is BBQ & Hamburger Helper.. no one makes it better :-)
  10. Would kiss me every second if I would let him.. he is a lover that is for sure.
  11. Sings Karaoke to me while drunk in front of all our friends & strangers while out.. usually It's Your Love or Everything I Do I Do For You & has NO SHAME in doing so.
  12. One of the nicest most kindhearted people you will EVER meet I can guarantee that!
  13. Has brought so many amazing new friends into my life.
  14. Is always there for his siblings.
  15. Gave up his party days for family days & I never even asked him to.
  16. Always ask for my advice when it comes to getting dressed.
  17. Is a die hard COD addict.. loves his online time with the boys.
  18. Can be ready & looking sharp in 15 minutes.
  19. Still sleeps in the same bed as his brother when I kick him out of the one we are sharing at his parents LOL & is secure with his manhood.
  20. Has good taste in music.
  21. Gave up his gas guzzling truck to drive a simple sedan.. just to save money for his family.
  22. LOVES his solitaire & will stay up all night playing.
  23. Will clean the bathrooms for me while I am pregnant because he is concerned that the chemical's are too strong for me or baby.
  24. Will watch girly movies including Twilight & the Bachelorette with me.. but not scary ones.. he has a big belief in the after life.
  25. I don't think there is another man that I have ever met that can fall asleep in mid conversation & I ask him "Babe are you asleep & he will tell me "No, I am just resting my eyes" Blahahah.. then start snoring in mid sentence.. never wants to disappoint me.
  26. Is very sensitive.. but refuses to ever cry in front of me.. he has only cried once & that is when we said good-bye to Baxter.. our dog.
  27. The most loving father & husband.
  28. Works his butt off so I can stay at home.
  29. Manages to tell me at least once a day how lucky he is to have me in his life.. but in reality I am the lucky one.
  30. He is truly my Best Friend & I honestly feel like the luckiest female alive to have been blessed with such a good, loyal, loving man.. who never takes our love or marriage for granted!!!

1 comment:

  1. That was so sweet and thoughtful what you wrote...30 things as to why you love Stephen :) that's how you got the nic name Sweetness :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)