Thursday, August 12, 2010

Question Of The Day: Pet Peeves

1.When you use the last of the toilet paper.. & don't change the Roll.. so annoying!!

2. People who still say Hella

3. Hypocrites

4. Dirty hands & nails

5. People who drive 50 at all times!!

6. People who chew with their mouth open.. YUCK

7. People who blame everyone else for their problems.

8. People who assume I am speak Spanish because my last name is Flores

9. People who are texting while we are in converstation.

10. Bully's

11. People who push alcohol at social functions

12. Parents who don't put their children in child seats or seat belts.

13. People who constantly talk about politics..  I don't talk politics so don't bring it to me!!!

14. People who are ORANGE from over tanning.

15. Know it ALLS

16. When you have an itch on the bottom of you foot but can't scratch it cause you have your shoe on.

17. People who smoke in front or around my daughter.

18. People who have to take there animals EVERYWHERE they go!

19. Girls who wear too much makeup & clothes that are WAY too small

20. Sleepless nights!!!!!!!!

My Biggest Pet Peeve:
21. People who tell me how to raise my daughter!!!! {especially if they don't have kids}

What are your Pet Peeves.. I wanna know??

1 comment:

  1. Tee-Hee!

    1.
    4.
    5.(that's me, I drive slow, driving scares me, and I am direction impaired)
    6.
    14.
    17. and who smoke with their children in their car or house. Disgusting!!
    19.
    Those are some of mine also.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)