Sunday, August 8, 2010

What A Great Visit

So this morning I dropped my mom & poppy off at the airport. We had such a wonderful week with them & so wish they could have stayed longer. I love how much Shiloh bonded with them & how in love with them she is. I love that Larry aka Poppy & Stephen were able to get away & go on some hikes together & have some male bonding. Stephen & Larry have a wonderful relationship & that makes me so happy. My mom was able to go to one of my check ups & hear the heart beat of Bean which was awesome because she was never able to go to one of Shiloh's. We also had a girl day on Friday at the mall & that was nice. I don't get too much girl time with other adults to often so it was nice to talk & shop.


We had a really great week with my parents.. laughing, catching up, exploring Seattle, A Mariner's Game & had some great food. Its nice to have such a great relationship with my parents & that Stephen gets a long so well with them too. Sometimes I wish we could live in Florida so we could have visit's like this all the time but I know that will never happen :-( I am just thankful they were able to visit & I can't wait for them to come back in January when Bean is born. I have missed my mom a lot & I have missed my family & having them in my life more then just on the phone. So having them here & to see my baby girl & for all of us to spend time together was so important & I am so glad Shiloh knows her Nana & Poppy & loves them so much.


It was a really great week & I can't wait for their next visit.

1 comment:

  1. i really enjoyed reading all of your posts today...you completely lifted my spirits as i sit here at my desk working and missing you and your family. What a great time we all had! Shiloh is so lovable & adorable, Stephen is so enthusiastic and welcoming and you are so sweet and beautiful as ever!
    p.s. i forgot to mention that I love your hair style, it's perfect for you. xoxoMom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)