Sunday, September 12, 2010

Discount Tire Company Party PAC West 2010

So this year again I was pregnant.. but it was still an amazing party with amazing friends & family. I think this was our families year for sure!! A few months back my little brother in law Andrew the youngest of us kids was promoted to full time with the company. Then last night my soon to be brother in law Sean was promoted to Manager. This is something we all had hoped & prayed for when they announced it last night I was so happy for him & Sandy. Of course my pregnancy hormones took over & the tears fell.. it was a great way to start the party off! Then after dinner & desert {which by the way was amazing!!} they moved onto awards & announced Manager of the year.. our family doesn't get a lot of spot light considering my father in law is the AVP of this region so we never think it will be one of the boys in our family.. so when they announce Joey Perry we were in shock.. complete happiness but utter shock! It was so great to see him up there accepting the award & man that to was emotional not just for me though but for our entire family. After dinner Stephen & I had our couple pictures taken & then one of the entire family. Then I had to get Shiloh from upstairs. It wasn't a long night for me since I am pregnant & I didn't get to spend a lot of time with our friends but at least I saw almost everyone. It was truly a great night & I am so happy for our family!!
I love that my husband works for such an amazing company that truly keeps the dream going. Job security is hard to find anymore & I couldn't feel more blessed to know that Discount Tires continues to shine & grow & that we are apart of such a wonderful company.

My sister in laws & I getting ready :)
My Good Friend April & My Sister In Laws & I
My Dear Husband & I
My sister & brother in law. Joey Our New Manager of the Year :)
My two brother in laws Joey & Andrew & my hubby Stephen
My sister in laws, mother in law & I
My friend Diana & I

1 comment:

  1. Melissa, youre so cute! I love your hair :)love, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)