Sunday, September 19, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Shiloh Rose

Two years ago today at 2:23am I was blessed with the gift of becoming a mother. For the first time I knew what love at first sight truly felt like & how instantly nothing else seemed important anymore.. & my heart grew by a million. I never thought I could love anything or anyone as much as I loved her. She was the most precious, most amazing & most beautiful angel that I had ever seen.. & since that day my love for her has grown million times stronger by every second of every day. She has taught me so many things in the short two years that she has been apart of my life.. & I thank God everyday for blessing me with such a beautiful smart loving child.
Shiloh Rose is now a healthy, happy, smart, loving & beautiful TWO YEAR OLD who is loved by so many. She lights up any room she walks into & warms the hearts of not just family & friends but strangers as well. She is the most amazing little girl & I am so proud to be her mommy.

Happy Birthday Shiloh Rose~ 
Mommy & Daddy Love You So Very Much❤
Dora The Explore was the theme she picked!

A Princess Tent for a very special Princess Shiloh
Cake Time
Gifts.. lots of wonderful gifts!
Thank you everyone who made her day so special & for all the birthday wishes & gifts that were sent we so appreciate it!

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)