Friday, October 1, 2010

24 Weeks

So I had my 24 week check up & ultra sound yesterday. Gabriella finally sat still long enough to let us get some good measurements of her. She is a little wiggle worm that is for sure. We also found that the placenta is now 3 inc away from my cervix's so we are in good shape :) The ultra sound tech said everything looks great & that she is still measuring right on track.

As far as myself.. I have gained 14 lbs so far in this pregnancy.. that is a pound more then what I gained my entire pregnancy with Shiloh so that scares me but at the same time I know its okay! I have been feeling pretty good.. still have my stomach aches from time to time & sleep is a thing of the past it seems so I am exhausted ALL The time now. Other then that though things are good. My emotions have been getting the best of me too though.. super emotional which is not fun but what can I do?

In 4 weeks I go back for my glucose test which is not fun but the neat thing is I get to drink my cocktail at home before I go so I don't have to sit & wait to get my blood drawn at the doctors. I can't believe she will be here in a little over 3 months!! I mean I do feel like it is taking forever but at the same time not so much LOL. I am having a hard time with not being able to get the nursery done. At this point in my pregnancy with Shiloh I was already painting her room. I think that is the hardest thing for me at the time. I just can't wait until February when we can move into a home  I can give my girls their rooms.. its hard not having that right now.

So I will continue to post weekly belly pictures & after my shower on October 17th I will post pictures & list all the things we still have to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)