Thursday, October 28, 2010

28 Weeks

My Belly @ 28 Weeks
How Many Weeks: 28 Weeks
Size of baby: 2.9 lbs, 17 inches and as big as a Small Cabbage
Weight Gain: Well I hit the 200th mark ugh I have gained 19 lbs so far.
What I Can Wear: Maternity clothes.. my yoga pants comfy clothes please
Gender: GIRL!! {Gabriella a.k.a. Ella for short}
Movement: Morning, Noon & Night
What I wish I had: A normal sleep schedule
Cravings: nothing really
Sleep: Not Enough
Complaints: I want to sleep more & go to bed at a normal hour. My contractions are getting worse which stinks but the doctor said its pretty normal. 


Notes: I had my 28 week check up today. Things are good. I had my glucose test & rhogam shot. Baby's heart rate is good & I am measuring the same. I now get to go to the doctor every two weeks.. so let the countdown begin YAY!! I also get to have another ultra sound on my next visit to measure my cervic's so that is exciting to see the baby again. We have to measure my cervic's & make sure it's holding up.. but we think Gabriella will make her entrance early.. so we shall see. But other then that will see what my results come back as for the diabetes & I am still debating on weather or not I want to get the flue shot. So I will keep you all posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)