Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Stream of Consciousness

***Warning The Content of This Blog Post is to be Considered Bitchy & Completely Honest Read at your Own Risk*** 

So I know I just did one of these but there is something else that is really really driving me bonkers & is really weighing on my heart! I feel like I give 99% when it comes to certain relationships in my/our life/lives. I mean yes I haven't traveled as much since I have been pregnant {& who could blame me} but I am always putting forth effort with people to see one another or making myself/the fam available. But lately it feels like I/we are not getting the same in return. It's always me calling, me texting, me traveling or me making the plan only for them to break them or just expect it. {When I say me I also mean Stephen as well} I am just plan tired of it. Tired of giving so much & putting so much effort into relationships to get zero in return. I thought it was a 50/50 thing when it comes to relationships? Stephen & are just plan tired. So I am done.. I am not traveling, not calling, not texting, not Facebooking.. nothing anymore until these people wake up & smell the coffee.

They say "treat people how you would want to be treated" well I am going to start treating these people how they treat me/us & let them see how it feels. I know it sounds silly but the depths of the issues are intense, hurtful & selfish & I think if I laid it all out you would understand but I am not going to waste to much time on this subject only because I have already & I am tired. I just needed to say my peace.

So if you are wondering why we aren't calling, coming over or in contact maybe your should think as to why & evaluate your priorities! Just Sayin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)