Thursday, November 11, 2010

30 Weeks

My Belly @ 30 Weeks 

Size of baby: 3.2 lbs, 18 inches and as big as a head of lettuce
Weight Gain: I want to say at least 21 lbs.
What I Can Wear: Comfy Clothes!! My maternity pants are getting a little snug.. but I feel better in yoga pants for sure & I still have a few pairs of reg pants that fit. Also I had to buy a new zip up sweater for this cold weather since I don't have any that zip up anymore.
Gender: GIRL!! {Gabriella a.k.a. Ella for short}
Movement: All the time & a lot sharper with her kicks now too & I can feel if it's an elbow or foot which is weird.
What I wish I had: Normal sleep pattern. I am not able to sleep at night which stinks. The unisom & the benadryl do nothing for me :(
Cravings: Water!!!
Sleep: bahahaha what is that
Complaints: I have learned what hemorrhoids are & its horrible! Dizzy spells have left me staying home now unless Stephen or someone else can drive me because I had a horrible scare at the mall a few weeks back that I don't want to have repeated.

Doctor Visit Update: My Glucose came back fine which is a relief. But my iron is super low so I have to double up on my iron now which has caused the awful constipation! We had the ultra sound today & my cervix measured at 2.4 but the doctor said it is fine for how far a long I am & better then she thought. She has also put me on a new medicine for my contractions so we will see how that works out. But we are thinking this little girl is not going to stay put until 40 weeks. I just hope its not before 37 weeks :) Not too much longer now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)