Sunday, November 21, 2010

Oh The Joy's Of Pregnancy {2}


So today was a real challenge. While at the mall Shiloh had her worst tantrum's ever! Stephen was in Gap & I was feeling super dizzy having to sit every few minutes so we went to the mall park to wait. I thought I could sit while she played in hopes to feel better only to find I felt worse.. I never knew you could be dizzy while sitting? Then I felt like puking & the sweats came on & I had this urge to lay down but I couldn't..
then while all this is taking place Shiloh decided to take off out of the park to the rides so I had to run after her & I swear it felt like the baby was falling out.. she did this twice mind you. Everyone was staring at me & I am sure it was because I was pale white with the look of death on my face.. then when she took off again she was kicking & screaming so we left to find daddy!! It was bad very bad & scary because I had to force myself to walk which killed & to not pass out at the same time :(
Let's just say Shiloh is really starting to throw some massive attitude & tantrums that I am not sure if it's because of the baby coming or because she knows I don't feel well? But I honestly can say that I will not be doing anything outside our house without someone else with me because these dizzy spells are getting worse & more & more frequent & it is just not a good situation to be in with a toddler who wants to make things hard.
On a positive note: Tomorrow I am 32 Weeks YAY Almost to the finish line ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)