Sunday, December 12, 2010

Decision Made

So I am horrible about spending a lot of money on things.. if its more then $100 I procrastinate like no other in purchasing it even if we need it. I mean I can go to Target buy stuff & check out & if it's more then $100 I get home & rethink it & have regrets & sometimes even bring stuff back.. & I NEVER spend that kind of money on myself EVER.. I would rather it be spent on my hubby or girls.

Anyways we have been looking at our options as far as double strollers now for months. Graco, Baby Trend & Chicco & we just could not decide for the life of us on which was the better one to go with.


  • The Graco Quattro Tour Duo Stroller & Graco Snug Ride has been my top choice now & is nice but I found its not very wide & a lot more expensive then what I really wanted to spend. 
  • The Baby Trend.. the Sit N Stand Double. Now this one is nice because it's light, wide & later I can take the back seat off for the sit & stand option for when Shiloh is old enough. The only thing that held me back was the basket seems to be odd & hard to get to. Plus my sister said that when she had it & my nephew as laying back in the front seat my nice didn't have much room to sit on the bench for the sit N stand part. So that concerns me a bit. But I love that I found it in Purple & Black/Gray {which purple is my fav color} & that I haven't seen anyone with it yet hehe. Also I like how light the car seat is & soft. 
  • Then there is the Chicco double stroller.. we were just going to get this one because we have the car seat already but I honestly don't care for the car seat so much.. its heavy & when Shiloh used it she was always so hot in it & it was not going to match the stroller {I know so silly but I like things to match} Then the stroller is nice but heavy & I didn't like how the car seat sat on it for some reason it seemed weird. 


So today I finally made the decision I went with the Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double-Elixer & the Baby Trend Flex-Loc Infant Car Seat-Elixer & I bought them through Target. It was the cheaper one to go with & I liked the colors & the room the kids will have to grow with it. I ended up paying $336.62 for it which is way cheaper then what I would have spent on the Graco & only $30 more dollers or less then what I have spent on just the Chicco stroller.

So its done the decision was made & I feel good about it.. I don't like that these things cost so much when they are a necessities, but I am happy with my choice :P

Here it is:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)