Wednesday, December 15, 2010

New Years Resolution 2011

So we are in day 15 of December & are quickly approaching the new year.. & well I have a lot of resolutions for the year to come!! So I thought everyday until then from here on out I will post a new resolution I intend to set for my self {some for my family} & write a little something about why.

New Years Resolution #1: NO MORE SODA!!!

I am a soda lover.. Dr. Pepper, Mr. Pibb, Grape Soda, Sprite, Sierra Mist.. I love my soda.. like most love their coffee. But its so horrible for you! So I am giving it up in 2011 & finding a new love.. called WATER!! HA! I have quit soda before & lost a TON of weight so I pray this happens this time since I have put on the pounds even before I was pregnant.

So once we are into 2011 no more soda in our house {hubby will have to comply with this too} & no more soda when we go out to eat. I want to get my family back to eating healthy again.. we have gone off track with this pregnancy & we have been eating poorly & since I do all the shopping I know this is something that is very accomplishable for the home front.. I just hope its something I can stick with when going out to eat I think that will be the hardest challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)