Monday, December 20, 2010

Things you should know about me if we are going to be BFF:

Things you should Know about me if we are going to be BFF:

I love a clean house.. but I HATE cleaning the bathrooms!!

I am taller then my husband.. & he SWORE for ever he was taller so we made a bet that he was wrong.. & of course I won HA!

Most days I DON'T get out of my PJ's.. I am lazy about getting dressed to go nowhere.

I am a HORRIBLE speller!!

I STILL CRY for my mom.. who lives clear across the US from me.

I can't sleep with dry skin.. it drives me CRAZY!

I LOVE to design on my computer weather it be my blog layout or using an interior design program.. I could be hooked for HOURS!!

Taking photo's & editing them is probably one of my FAVORITE past times but I am NO professional or even that good.

I DON'T handle drama well or others having a problem with me.. I am SUPER sensitive & cry like a baby when there are issues that people have with me.

I really CAN'T STAND FB but i am also ADDICTED to it at the same time?



I have ADHD.. BAD.. I can't remember the last time I was able to watch an entire movie at home.

I don't read.. I have ALL the Twilights & HAVEN'T even finished half of the 1st one.

Rihanna is my girl even though we have NEVER MET.. I just love everything about her & wish I had her look & style!

I am a huge PEOPLE pleaser.

Being a mom is the only job I think I have EVER done well.. & the ONLY job i think I will ever have :)

I have TRUST ISSUES when it comes to being friends.. its something you have to earn!

I would love to ADOPT one day.. its convincing the hubby to want to that is the problem.

I SECRETLY want to be on a daytime soaps LOL

I am NOT a phone talker.. I will text you before I call you any day & it's nothing personal.. I just don't like talking on the phone.

My BIGGEST PET PEEVE is someone trying to hold my child after they smoked or smoking in front of my child or when I see others doing so!

I am ADDICTED to ABC Soaps.. I can't help it I love them!

I envy skinny minnie girls & wish I could be a size ZERO but I know that will NEVER HAPPEN!

I am scared to join a mom's group because I am TOO AFRAID to make my self vulnerable to others.

To be honest I don't get why some people HAVE TO bring their pets EVERYWHERE??

I love to sing in the car & I HONESTLY do think I have a really good voice.. I am just too afraid to share it!

Making new friends is something I LOVE but I am not very good at because I am insecure.. I usually wait for others to befriend me before I do them.

I plan on having a reduction once I am done nursing.. I CAN'T STAND big boobs & I will never understand why some people are so obsessed with them.. I need perky & proportion!

I was born & raised in Florida but I HATE the heat.. it actually makes me sick now!

I DO NOT watch the news.. it scares me & depresses me!

What about you.. what should I know about you if we are going to BFF??
-Head over to my friend Little Miss Mamma's Blog & Link up-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)