Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday


Top 2 New Years Resolutions

#1 No More Negativity in my Life or my Families Life!!

I have come to realize there are so many negative people in this world who just think life is to be handed to them on a silver plater & that they don't have to put forth effort to be happy or get the things they are wanting or looking for that its suppose to just be handed to them.. & that I have allowed a lot of them to effect my happiness & my families & well frankly I am done!

Like is said on my 30 Days' of Truth Day:29
I hope to stop allowing negative things to effect me so much. I hope to rid of the anxiety  that I deal with & that cause my heart to hurt. I hope to be stronger when it comes to issues I can't fix & to learn to just step away & move on.

#2 New Years Resolution #2: To learn to cook healthier meals!!

Now that bean is almost here I need to get on the ball & start making more healthier meals for my family. No more stir fry frozen bags, or Hamburger helper for  days that I am just too tired to cook & no more quick meals like fast food!! I want to start having real meals. I want salads & veggies & meals that don't leave us feeling like pooh after. 

So I am going to be buying a cookbook with healthier meals. I have a ton but I have found that once you buy all the ingredients its so so expensive so I want to find a cookbook that offers healthy meals that wont empty my pocket book. So if you have any suggestion please do tell :)

I really hope that this will help us feel better about our selves & to help shed some weight because I know that not only have I gained 20lbs with this Bean but the hubby has put on some weight as well. Plus we need to have a healthier household to set a better example for our children so they eat healthy as well. Not that my child doesn't eat healthy because she does.. she would choose fruit & veggies over candy & ice cream any day.. but that could change as she gets older & I don't want it too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)