Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Gabriella Elaine

Our Miracle Baby #2 has arrived.. 
Gabriella Elaine was born on:
January 3rd 2011 at 8:51 PM 
She Weighed in at 6 lbs. 12 oz. & was 19 1/2 inches long

Here is my labor & delivery story..
I am going to make it short & sweet cause well it was short.. the sweet part was only at the end though LOL. 
On Monday at 2:30 PM I started cramping.. 
By 4 PM I knew it was true labor.. 
At 5:30 PM my water broke..
I was checked into the hospital by 6:30 PM
at 7ish I was 4 cm dialted 100%
by 8ish I was 9 cm & in extreme pain & had to have a shot not an epidural because it was all happening too fast
& at 8:51 & 5 or 6 pushes Gabriella was here!


My labor was super quick.. but the pain is something I have have never experienced before & I am so amazed at how well I handled myself. The doctors & nurses said that I am a pro at having babies & with how well I controlled my pain & pushing. No stitches either so that was great!

She is just perfect & sweet & looks identical to Shiloh when she was born except that her hair is a lot lighter almost blonde & she does have more meat on her then Shiloh did as well. 


 Here are some of the pictures from birth up to today.. 











Well I would write more but to say I am exhausted is an understatement!! But I will share more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)