Thursday, January 13, 2011

Life As Four Part 2

So far things are good still in the Flores house hold. Mama is super exhausted & its catching up fast. I feel like I can't find a time to get some rest in for myself & that could become a problem. My house is a mess & I am about to loose it because my OCD is not liking it at all. I am hoping we get a good early nap in today so I have some energy to clean this place up!!

On to better things. We found a place to live temporary until we can buy.. we received our lease renewal for our town home & what they wanted to charge us was ridiculous! So we found an apartment to rent for now which is a lot smaller but it's one story & a LOT cheaper which is key for now so we can save save save to buy my dream house in the next 8 months to a year ;) But we were able to get a month free which is nice so we can have a month to move from where we currently live to the new place. So we get our keys next Wednesday YAY. I can't wait to have a one story & its brand new only 4 months old so it will also be super nice to have new appliances. Most think I am crazy for moving with a newborn but I am so over paying a mortgage to a complex with so many problems & where I don't feel safe. So it makes sense to me. Plus we have lots of tire boys to help us move & a full month to get it all done instead of just a weekend. Plus I can hire maids to come in clean the apartment once all of our things are out.

Shiloh is still doing well with being a big sister. We have found that bed time is the hardest part of the day with her because she is now sleeping in her bed & doesn't understand why sister gets to sleep in our room. But hopefully once we move & get her room all set up she will be excited about her new space. I am still debating on weather to have the girls share a room or to keep them separate. Any advice on that would be great??

Gabriella is such a angle like most newborns all she does is eat sleep & poop HA! I forgot how much newborns sleep & I am jealous.. cause I want to be able to sleep all day & most the night!! But she is doing great finally fitting into newborn clothes. Also her belly button thing-a-ma-bob fell off last night & I of course am worried it was too soon cause there was some blood on her clothes from it. But I guess I just have to make sure it doesn't get infected. She is feeding well still & much better since I am pumping & bottle feeding her instead of nursing. She was never able to latch on to well & it was causing me a lot of pain so this works better plus hubby gets to feed her this way too. She is waking at night to feed every 2.5 to 3 hours & during the day about 3 to 4 hours. I wish that was flipped but oh well. But other then that she is great!

My mom & poppy will be here on Saturday & I can't wait!! We haven't seen them since August so it will be nice to have them here a week & for them to see the girls. My dad & stepmom will be here on the 28th after my mom leaves & that will be nice too because we haven't seen them since Thanksgiving in 2009.

Other then that not much else to share.. we are still over the moon with our girls & being a family of four.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)