Friday, February 11, 2011

7 Facts Award

Melissa at Lady of the Flowers has given me a new award!
She is one of my sweetest blog friends & is very loyal to staying up to date so check her out!




The rules are that you must write seven facts about yourself, award it to a fellow blogger, let them know AND link back to who awarded you.


So ...

1. I love Peanut Butter, Banana & Mayo sandwiches.. that is right with Mayo.. sounds gross but it is SOOOO GOOD!


2. I have watch General Hospital & One Life to Live religiously since I was in the third grade!! That is dedication my friends :)

3. I have horrible OCD & it is one of the only reason's my husband & I fight.. he is messy I am a cleaoholic LOL

4. I DON'T like to read.. I try.. really hard I do.. but the only books I have manage to read in the last few years where sTori Telling, Rainlight & Belly Laughs. Twilight was put down like 6 month ago in the middle of the book & I still have the rest of the series to read but is now just collecting dust!

5. I was once a smoker.. I started when I was in 6th or 7th grade {I know crazy young} I quit while prego with Shiloh & started again when we were not getting pregnant & finding out all my medical issues... but now I HATE CIGARETTES & think they are disgusting & one of my biggest pet peeves is someone smoking around my babies or before they come to see them!! Mama Bear is NOT okay with it!

6. I am very insecure about my WEIGHT.. I don't think I am fat.. but I am overweight.. so I plan on changing that once my 6 weeks postpartum is up on Feb 14th!! Watch out world I am going to transform!!

7. I really miss living near friends.. MY GIRLS {Mellie & Gabby in particular} who are there for me when the going gets rough. I feel really alone here.. & I try to make efforts with people but I stopped as of this year because I was just getting let down too much that it was making me want to move back to Oregon even more.


& I'm tagging these fellow bloggers because they ROCK!
Tahnie @ Two.One.Ten
April @ Party of 5

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)