Thursday, February 3, 2011

Life With Two

Well I haven't had much time to blog.. well much time do to anything other then feed baby, change diapers, stay on top of potty training, entertaining family that was visiting, get us settled into our new place & keep up with the cleaning & laundry. But I finally have time to sit tonight & blog.. phew!

I love to blog its my me time.. really the only time I can zone out & catch up with other bloggers or write about my own story. So I have really missed having the time to blog daily. Hopefully soon things will be a bit more settled here & I will have a schedule down & my blog time back.

As far as how we are doing with new baby things are wonderful. Today Gabriella is One Month Old!! I know I can't believe how quickly the time has passed. It's so bitter sweet. Tomorrow she has her one month check up so we will see how the little angel is progressing :) She is sleeping lots.. but is also a wake more & more. She eats every 2 1/2 to 3 hours at night & during the day she eats every 3 to 4 hours sometimes longer but I usually wake her if it is going past 4. She is an angle during the day but it seems evenings & night time is her most cranky time.  I think she just gets gas or a stomach ache so its hard to sooth her sometimes. But I do everything possible & have found her glider is her favorite cause she gets the motion & can sleep sitting at an angle verses flat & that is what I have had to do most nights. She also loves her swing too & the last few days I have had her sleep in her crib during the day & she does well in there. She is a pretty easy going baby.. but she does not like loud noises at all! Oh & her eyes are blue & I think they are staying that way YAY!

Shiloh is still dealing with the new addition & just today she told me she does not like that baby LOL its funny but heart breaking at the same time. I know she misses having me all to her self & I am trying my hardest to juggle my time evenly but its hard. We are also trying to get her sleeping in her own bed again since we have moved & had so many visitors she has been back to sleeping in our bed but I really would like that to stop NOW but its hard since she is having a hard time with the baby & hubby is not helping enforce it.. so that makes it hard. He puts her to bed but after he is asleep if she comes in the room he lets her stay. She always goes to his side cause she know he will give in but I won't.  We are also potty training & she is doing pretty well.. I just need to be on top of it more.. its just another thing that is hard for me to get into routine with because I feel so overwhelmed with things I have to do still.
At least when she does go.. she is excited about it!

As for the hubby & I .. we are managing. We are a good team but we do have our moments. I am still a hormonal mess but he deals with it the best he can & I think its getting better. I am trying not to put too much on his plate since I know he has his store to manage & that in its self is stressful. Me on the other hand. I am tired as to be expected from being up so much at night from feeding then pumping. I have decided to just pump because nursing is just too painful.. I still will from time to time but I am mostly pumping & then bottle feeding. So I am up ever 2 1/2 to 3 hours feeding & pumping & changing her diaper so its about a good 45 min that I am up each time. So napping during the day most days is a must!! But other then the lack of sleep I am doing well.. loving my girls & hubby & our new place.. having a one story is amazing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)