Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Life With Two


So now that I am a mom of TWO beautiful girls life seems a lot more difficult when it comes to doing certain things & I have lots of questions?
Like: 

  • How do you explain to your two year old that she can't sleep in your bed or room but yet her little sister can?
  • How do you go grocery shopping? I have had to leave the kids home with their dad & go at night which is nice & all but I am usually so exhausted that I forget a lot of stuff.
  • Who do you trust to watch both kids & do you have two sitters for each child since both are a HANDFUL?
  • When do you shower? I wish I could shower in the morning to wake up but I am scared to leave Shiloh alone with Gabriella?
  • Should I be cleaning & keeping up with so much around the house right now or taking it easy. The girls Dr. H told me that I need to be resting as much as possible that doing too much can make my milk not come in? I have never heard that before? But I have had a lot more milk since I have been taking it easy but I hate sitting around!
  • What schedule do you have for your babies on? Should I go off of my oldest sleep schedule or should I start one that works for me & not for them?
  • Should I start Shiloh in school in March to have that break & alone time with Gabriella or should I join the Y & have them both in the nursery there for an hour or two to get social skills & me some time to myself?
I know I have more questions but these are the ones I could think of right now LOL Being a mom of two is amazing.. but its a lot of work to learn to juggle your time between the two.. & then there is my hubby who I have to have time for & well when do I get me time.. I guess when I shower but lately Shiloh has been showering with me so I haven't had that LOL

I LOVE my life & my family.. it's all so new to me.. even though its Baby #2 everyday is a learning process for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting & leaving me your thoughts

xo Melissa

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)