So now that I am a mom of TWO beautiful girls life seems a lot more difficult when it comes to doing certain things & I have lots of questions?
- How do you explain to your two year old that she can't sleep in your bed or room but yet her little sister can?
- How do you go grocery shopping? I have had to leave the kids home with their dad & go at night which is nice & all but I am usually so exhausted that I forget a lot of stuff.
- Who do you trust to watch both kids & do you have two sitters for each child since both are a HANDFUL?
- When do you shower? I wish I could shower in the morning to wake up but I am scared to leave Shiloh alone with Gabriella?
- Should I be cleaning & keeping up with so much around the house right now or taking it easy. The girls Dr. H told me that I need to be resting as much as possible that doing too much can make my milk not come in? I have never heard that before? But I have had a lot more milk since I have been taking it easy but I hate sitting around!
- What schedule do you have for your babies on? Should I go off of my oldest sleep schedule or should I start one that works for me & not for them?
- Should I start Shiloh in school in March to have that break & alone time with Gabriella or should I join the Y & have them both in the nursery there for an hour or two to get social skills & me some time to myself?
I LOVE my life & my family.. it's all so new to me.. even though its Baby #2 everyday is a learning process for me.