Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Saturday

So today I woke up.. & I was done with being lazy & tired of relaxing like everyone says I should be doing.. its not me.. I have to keep moving.. I can't relax if my house looks is a mess.. so I cleaned for 3 hours.. her are the before & afters.

Living Room Before
Living Room After See the lines in the carpet.. LOVE THAT!!
Very Nice
Dinning Room Before 
Dinning Room After

Toy's Galore
Ladies & Gentlemen we have a table!
Gabriella's Room Before

Yes even nursery's get messy
Gabriella's Room After
Love it
Organization!!
Shiloh's Room Before

Two Year Olds Are Messy
Princess Stuff Everywhere
Shiloh's Room After
Sorry a little blurry
We have a dresser!!
Our Room Before
Our Room After.. with baby on bed :)
So I went to Target last night to get out & have some me time.. well while shopping I found some awesome jeans.. I am still too big for my jeans & too small for my maternity jeans so these where perfect.. they are skinny jeans that stretch.. so they fit amazing.. I actually feel skinny YAY! So here I am 5 weeks after baby..


& here is a better picture taken by my DH before we headed to dinner..

Oh & the best part is.. they were only $9.99!! That is right $9.99!!!

I also took some time out to take pictures of my sweet girls..
I See You 
Little Sister
Pretty N Pink
Mama's Girls
All Bundled & ready to go
My Girls & Me
Pretty Sure I Have The Cutest 2 Year Old
Well folks that was my Saturday.. cleaning, crafting click here to get my V-Day Gift Made Easy & a nice dinner with my favorite people.. my family ❤

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)