Monday, February 14, 2011

A Picture To Remember Day {1}

Photobucket

So one of my friends on Facebook has been doing this & I thought it seemed very interesting, fun & a good way to share yourself with others. So I thought why not start it on my blog & see how many of you participate.

Here is what you do. Each day you have a question to answer & with that you post a picture. It's for 30 Days. Here is the list of questions:

Day 01 - A picture of yourself and ten facts


Day 02 - A picture of you and the person with whom you have been closest, longest


Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show


Day 04 - A picture of your night


Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory


Day 06 - A picture of a person with whom you would like to trade places with for a day


Day 07 - A picture of your childhood crush


Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh


Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most


Day 10 - A picture of the person with whom you do the oddest things


Day 11 - A picture of something you hate


Day 12 - A picture of something you love


Day 13 - A picture of your favourite band or artist


Day 14 - A picture of someone without whom you could not imagine your life


Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die


Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you


Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently


Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity


Day 19 - A picture and a letter


Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel


Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget


Day 22 - A picture of something at which you wish you were better


Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book


Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change


Day 25 - A picture of your day


Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you


Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member


Day 28 - A picture of something of which you are afraid


Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile


Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss

Day 01 - A picture of yourself and ten facts



Fact #1: This is me as a newborn.. I think a certain little girl named Gabriella looks a lot like me.. & that is a fact!

Fact #2: I am a Night Owl.. & even with two babies who keep me sleepless I still have a hard time going to sleep before midnight!

Fact #3: I am a sensitive person.. my feelings are hurt easily & I way over analyze most things in life.

Fact #4: I love change & could pick up & move tomorrow if needed to.

Fact #5: I can't stand drinking water.. so I force myself to most the time.

Fact #6: I have learned that I would rather have a few friends who are true then a lot of friends who are not.

Fact #7: If you hurt me in any way.. I can forgive.. but it takes a lot & a long time for me to trust you again if ever.

Fact #8: My favorite color is Purple

Fact #9: My eyes were once blue but are now green

Fact #10: My Family are the most important people to me ❤

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)