Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Postpartum Check Up

So yesterday I had my postpartum check up. I knew that we would be talking about what is to come.. but I guess I just didn't fully mentally prepare myself. I usually do & I usually go in with low standards but for some reason I was hoping for different this time.

First I was very disappointed with my weight at this point. I know that I just had a baby 6 weeks ago.. but I was hoping the scale would not read what it did. I thought okay I will only need to loose about 15 to 20 pounds I can do that.. but now I am setting my weight loss goal to lose 42 pounds.. not 40 not 35.. 42!! I am determined to hit my goal weight. Its just frustrating that it is so much weight. I have never set a goal so high but I am up for the challenge & I have to look at the positive side & the end result. I will not only be a mama & wife.. I will be a HOT MAMA & WIFE! I also now that if I can accomplish this I will have that much more self confidence.

The second part of my visit was spent discussing my medical issues & what the next step is. Dr. M said it will all depend on what my result come back as to determine when we will go forth with the hysterectomy. Since I have already had 2 leaps & since we are done having babies {my husband is more so then me.. I could I have 2 more} she is pushing for a hysterectomy sooner rather then later. I am still coming to terms with it. I am over the cancer scares, the surgeries & the waiting game on results or to see what the next 6 months brings so.. I am okay with hysterectomy.. I guess. I mean I was never suppose to have a baby.. now I have two so I just have to thank God for blessing me with what he has given & be thankful that I am a mom.. & look at this as a positive not a negative. I guess not having a menstrual cycle & all the craziness that comes with will be cool.. but too I will have to go through menopause at 30 never thought that would happen.

So I guess the next few days its just a waiting game to see what my results are. When I asked Dr. M if I should make a 6 month appointment she said no not yet.. we may have to meet before then. So we shall see.

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)