Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday Funday

So today we took our new ride for a road trip out to the in-laws. It was a beautiful day.. & such a nice drive out there. We haven't been over to their house since Thanksgiving due to being prego. We also brought some things over for our sweet friend Meagen to sell in a garage sale for which all the proceeds earn go towards Breast Cancer.

Shiloh loves her Gammy & Papa & just lights up when she sees them. While we were there they took Shiloh to the park while Stephen & I visited with my brother in law & his sweet grilfriend Kristen. Baby slept most of the day..
We are all still just in awe over her cuteness & all the fun faces she makes while sleeping.
Shiloh was of course all about her Gammy & Papa! When they are around she wants nothing to do with Stephen or I. Here she is cooking away with Gammy :)
& tonight when we arrived home Shiloh decided to take out her ponytail & we couldn't help but laugh because she had the poof..

Snookie ain't got nothing on Shiloh's poof?
On the way home little sis fell asleep & when we arrived home she stayed asleep so I placed her in her crib in her carseat not to wake her so we could have some time with Shiloh & to also eat our dinner.
So after Shiloh & Stephen went to bed I woke baby to feed & she is so darn cute {ALL THE TIME} especially when she is waking up..
But nope this little girl did not want to wake up.. I mean it had been over 4 hours..
but I was finally able to wake her & feed her.. but of course.. she is out already again LOL I hope she sleeps another four!
So folks that was our Sunday Funday. I love my family & my husbands family.. its great to have amazing in laws ❤ Just another reason why I am one lucky lady xo

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)