Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What the FUNK!

So I don't know why it is but today I am just in a BIG FUNK!! I feel emotional, sensitive & just blah. I know I am tired.. but that is everyday so why is today any different. Today maybe a little more then normal because baby kept me up with her tossing & turning & constant spitting up. I just feel frustrated that I have zero energy to work out.. I mean I want to so bad.. I want to not feel FAT anymore & get this weight off.. but how do I do that with so little sleep? Any energy I do have I put towards the babies or cleaning my house. I just don't know how some mom's have the energy.

I really want to join the Y I need to get motivation. I know if I join the Y that will give me motivation because I refuse to throw money away. But I am just waiting on my husbands bonus to do so. I just need to get out of this house.. but it's so damn cold that I can't take my 7 week old out too long. I tried yesterday to get to the park to walk.. & well I forgot to bring the sling to carry baby in so she had to go in the jogger & of course Shiloh refused to walk & well then we walked about 5 minutes & my fingers hurt because they were frozen.

So I hope this cold weather leaves us SOON {not that I am looking forward to the heat with zero A/C} & we can have some nice spring weather so I can get out & get some sun on my face & fresh air.

I am worried I am getting the baby blues & I do NOT want that at all!! I am just feeling a bit overwhelmed, anxious & depressed about certain things & I am learning to cope but its hard with little help.

I bought a book yesterday The Mommy Diet By Alison Sweeney hoping it would help MOTIVATE & it does have a lot of Great Tips & is inspiring but for some reason it has left me feeling even more overwhelmed to loose the weight & trying to figure in the time to do it & find the energy.

So I don't know What the FUNK is going on with me.. maybe I just need to Get Away or a Pedi or Message or all 3.. who knows.. maybe it is the Baby Blues??

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)