Tuesday, March 8, 2011

1st Day of Preschool

So today.. my oldest baby went from mommy's little baby.. to preschooler. I have wanted to put her in school for a while now.. I just never could break down & do it. But daddy finally made me do it.

So this morning we woke our princess up at 7:30am.. gave her a nice breakfast..
& then we dressed her in her frog outfit..
& packed her Dora backpack with extra shoes..
& we were off to take her to her first day of Preschool. Once we got there she introduced mama, daddy & sister. I think at first she felt overwhelmed with all the other kids because they all were very interested in their new classmate. But after a few minutes she was off & we snuck out. She didn't even look back :( Daddy had a hard time.. me I just kept telling myself its only 3 hours she will love it.. & I didn't cry either.. I had a moment of having to hold back but I knew I had to stay strong.

We picked her up at noon & she was so excited to see us. They said she did wonderful & was very very busy. The teacher said she loves to play with the cleaning toys & kitchen & I said yes that is how she is at home too. She had lunch & loved all the books.. which doesn't surprise me she loves books!

Then we left & took her to have desert to celebrate.
It was a good first day & Stephen & I couldn't be more proud ♥

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)