Monday, March 7, 2011

2 Month Check Up & Preschool




Gabriella is 2 Months 
Old
Getting big & mama doesn't like it:
Length 22 1/2 inches 
Weight 12lbs 
Head Circumference 15


Length for age is in the percentile 25th
Weight for age percentile 75th
Head circumference for age percentile 25th


Dr. H said she is looking great & her weight is awesome. She said that she is very alert & definitely knows who mama is. Her eye is looking better & I told her that I was worried about the left one now because she has been itching it a lot lately 7 she told me to just use the same eye medicine on it. Gabriella had 4 vaccinations today one oral & 3 shots which broke my heart.. I can't stand to see my babies hurt. But all in all it was a good well visit. 


Gabriella is now wearing 3 month clothes & is in a size 1 diaper but should probably be upped to 2's. She loves when people talk to her & smiles away & coo's a lot. She has the brightest blue eyes & her hair tis getting thicker & longer & slightly darker too. She loves to be outside on warmer days & she like laying on her play mat & staring at her toys that hang above. She sleeps between 3 & 4 hours at night & if I am lucky on occasion she will sleep 5. She is still on breast milk but I have given her formula 3 times now to help her get comfortable to sleep since her eye has been an issue. She is a peaceful happy easy baby & loves her swing. She is not too big a fan of her car seat of riding in the car but Shiloh wasn't either. 


I have decided that either Daddy MUST join us for her well visit's or he has to stay home with Shiloh because today Shiloh was way too much for me. Crying & throwing her self on the floor because I wouldn't hold her while I was caring for Gabriella. She was very jealous the Dr. H wasn't giving her the attention & she made it clear that she was not happy about it. So from now on she can't go or daddy has to be there to take care of her. 


So tomorrow is the day.. Shiloh will have her first day of Preschool. I was so hesitant on starting her.. I have spent everyday with her for the last 2 1/2 years.. so it was a hard decision for me.. but daddy said nope we are putting her in school she is ready & you need the break. I do I will admit.. I need some time during the day to get things done & have me time. So he is right. I know she will love school.. & she will be fine.. I think tomorrow she will be pushing us out the door to leave & I will be the one to cry.. but I know its time & she will learn so much & meet some other little people to be friends with. She is going to be going 2 days a week from 9 to noon so that will be a good time for me to run errands or work out. I am excited for her & I am excited to see how she does

Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)