Tuesday, March 8, 2011

30 Photos

I found this on The Paper Mama's blog & I think it is a really great fun idea & she found it from I Rock So What's blog & Sometimes Sweet's blog.. so now you found it on my blog.. join in if you would like :)

1. Someone{s} you spend a LOT of time with~

2. A Picture of You~

3. A random picture of you & your significant other~

4. A picture of something that makes you happy~

5. An old picture of you~
my 21st birthday almost 9 years ago.. this is the size I am working on getting back to.
6. A picture of your sibling~
My sister is the beautiful one on the right & the is me on the left
7. A picture you've never posted on your blog before~
Shiloh at 2 months
8. A picture of a person{s} you miss~
My sis & her kiddos.. I haven't seen them in over 2 yrs
9. A picture of people who knew you now & then~
7th Grade.. I still talk to all of the ladies {Kellie, Me, Stephanie, My cousin Shannon, Kelly & Courtney}
10. A picture of your favorite place~
UW when the Cherry Blossom's bloom
11. A person{s} you can tell anything to~
My two besties Gabby & Mellie
12. A picture of your everyday life~
Shiloh dressing up, Soap Opera's & LOTS of laundry
13. A picture from a place you love~
Hawaii.. I will see this view again next year!

14. A picture that reminds you of a great time~

15. A class photo~

16. A picture of the best day of your life~
My Wedding Day
The day I became Mama
The day I became Mama for the 2nd time
17. A picture that always makes you laugh~

18. A picture of your spare time~
Edit Photo's I have Taken
19. A photo from a great night~

20. A picture of people that are closest to you~




21. A picture of someone you always have a good time with~

22. A picture of your parents when they were {around} your age~

23. A picture from last summer~

24. A picture of your closest friend of the opposite sex {not your significant other}~
My brother in law Andrew aka Drewbee
25. A picture of you on your favorite vacation~
Maui 2008 {look how sunburned my legs are ouch!}
26. A picture of an accomplishment~
Shiloh's old nursery before
Shiloh's nursery after {I did this at 7 months pregnant with zero help}
27. A picture of your closest friends~




28. A random photo from photobooth~

29. A photo that makes you smile~
The day our family was complete

30. Someone you will never let go of~
My hubby & girls


Labels

Shiloh (91) Pictures (85) Babbling (75) Baby #2 (56) Gabriella (39) Family Life (29) Wordless Wednesday (29) Video (25) 30 Day's of Truth (23) Baby #3 (22) Top 2 Tuesday (20) Flashback Friday (18) Family Fun Days (15) Not Me Monday (14) photography (14) Holiday's (12) SOOC (11) Birthday/Anniversary (10) Blog (10) Decor Ideas (9) A Picture To Remember (8) Life (8) Medical Issues (8) Friday Fives (6) Hair (6) I Heart Thursday's (6) New Years Resolution 2011 (6) Stores I love (6) Crafty Ideas (5) Decor (5) Food (5) Post-It-Note-Tuesday (5) Stream of Consciousness (5) Weight Loss (5) Loss (4) 365 Project (3) Church (3) Domestic Violence (3) Emma (3) Family Photo's (3) Not My Child Monday (3) Organization (3) QOTD (3) Stories of lost loved ones (3) Wish List (3) "OH MOM" Monday (2) ACTS Retreat (2) About (2) About Me (2) Goals (2) My Story (2) New Features and Updates (2) Photo Challenge (2) Prayers for this Blog Family (2) Religious (2) Sandra Kay (2) Schedules (2) cleaning (2) 30 Photos (1) 8 years (1) Baking (1) Before Photo's (1) Blog Awards (1) Blogging about other Blogs (1) Budgeting (1) Chemicals (1) Cookies (1) Day Off (1) Donate (1) Easy Meals (1) Epilepsy (1) Facebook Mama's Group (1) Faith (1) Friday Photo Challenge (1) Friends (1) Friendship (1) Gifts (1) Giving (1) Healthy Eating (1) Homemade (1) I am back (1) Meal Ideas (1) Meals (1) Minivan (1) Money (1) Motivation (1) My Job (1) New Friendships (1) Paper Mama Photo Challenge (1) Pinterest (1) Prayers (1) Pregnancy Progress (1) Reason (1) Recipes (1) Relgion (1) Scentsy Independent Consutlant (1) Shopping (1) Show Us Your Life (1) Sleep (1) Tags (1) The Walking Dead (1) Throw Back Thursday (1) To-The-Top (1) Toxins (1) Vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Weigh in (1) What I'm Loving Wednesday (1) Workout (1) Your Health (1) after photo's (1) blogging again (1) dehydrator (1) healthy snacks food (1) kids (1) love (1) marriage (1) norwex (1) readers (1) self help tools (1) shakeology (1) snacks (1) stats (1) strawberries (1)